Standards of Quality for All OMB Watch Written Work
- All written work shall be free of significant grammatical and structural errors.
- All written work shall properly and completely cite the work of outside sources. Authors shall also provide links to outside sources whenever possible.
- All written work shall contain original analysis, perspective, and/or commentary from the author(s).
- All written work shall be factually accurate.
- When rare factual errors do occur, they shall be corrected immediately upon discovery.